- AASL eCollab - This repository of AASL professional development and resources is intended for AASL members and subscribers to eCOLLAB.
- AASL National School Library Standards resources - click here
NSLA Conference 2018 Resources
- Keynote: Michelle Luhtala - Envisioning Relevance
- Lincoln Public Schools - Rockin' to Ignite a Relevant Library World
- Keegan Korf - Protecting Student Privacy: 5 Things Librarians Can Do
- Crys Bauermeister - Everything I Need To Know About Being a Librarian I Learned from Harry Potter
- Meredith Fickes - You Make Me Want to Break Out
- Lincoln Public Schools - Wading into the Bog: The New AASL Standards
- Kelly Kenny & Alex Essen - Personalized Learning in Elementary School Libraries
- Chris Haeffner - Copyright and Fair Use: The Questions that Haunt Us
- Kearney Public Schools Elementary Librarians - Creative Collaborative Projects That Meet the NE Multiple Literacy Standards
- Judy Henning & Sherry Crow - Empowering Learners Through the AASL Standards
- Dana Fontaine - You Read How Many Books Last Year?!?
- Joy Harvey - MOSAIC: Creating Relevant and Diverse Collections for All Students
- Crystal Hurt - Fake News: Teaching Media Literacy
- Sara Churchill - Be a Digital Mentor: Finding Balance in Our Approach to Kids and Technology
- #mwlibchat - IGNITEs School Libraries
- Cynthia Jackson - #hackinginquiry
- Mandy Peterson - Behold the Mighty Indie!
- Susan Prouix-Herron and Sara Adams - Library Newbies: The Highs, Lows, and Everything in Between
- Dorann Avey - Future Ready Nebraska and the Digital Learning and Ed Tech Plan
Connect Tech to Your Curriculum
Embedded School Librarian